Saturday, August 9, 2008

THANK YOU!!! 谢谢!!!

It has been an eventful 2 months since this blog was born! So far, there have been over 1000 hits on this site, something that I never foresaw happening! Thank you for your readership, continued support and varied comments. Do continue voting in that poll to the left, it is useful for me so that I can gauge what you all would like to see! It is a little bit off that despite over 1000 hits there are only less than 20 votes. Don’t be shy, that poll won’t track your PC or do anything strange like that, I’m not a professional programmer!

I have made a lot of realizations since starting the blog, and over the course of the time that I have been writing this, I have most certainly been changed by my experiences. Know that I write this blog not only for my own purposes but to enrich you the reader. Because of this, please feel free to provide feedback on what more I can do to better serve your interests. That being said, I’m sorry if I cannot fulfill all of your curiosities, but I will do my best to leave no question unanswered.

As my time in China starts drawing to an end, I certainly hope that this blog will not. I will continue to write about China experiences in retrospect, dig through my journal to hash up new entries and start a photo album revealing more of my travels.

Though I soon return to my native land, I plan on coming back as soon as possible. I have fallen head over heels for China, and that is just for the tiny morsel which I have savoured for the past three months. There are a billion different Chinas I have still yet to see. Who knows where my path will soon take me, but I will do my best to write about it here. But once more, thank you, for giving me the support to continue my writing.

No comments: