Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Still Here! - Packing and Getting Ready to Go


The Bird's Nest Stadium!

I recently just returned from an incredible trip to Beijing, full of friends, Olympic games and adventures of Olympic proportions.



The Men's 100m final where Jamaica took the gold - I was there!

For anyone checking into this or sending me emails, I may not be posting or replying for up to a week. This is because I am in a frenzy of packing and sorting out last minute details before my return to Canada. When I return, I have to practice for a driving test and start getting ready for University once more. Keep checking back as I will continue posting during the school year and will start a photo album that spans the three months that I was in China. In the meantime, do send post requests and opinions so that I know what to focus on writing when I get a spare moment. And of course, do try to keep things green, and if you would like tips for that, I could most certainly post some up here as well!



Fun at the art gallery in an old factory district

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I wanted to email you directly, but I can't seem to find any contact you link on your blog, so I'll write you in this comments section instead.

We have just created a Tianjin Blog Network and would love for you to be apart of it. Please follow the link below and decide if you want to join us. Thanks.

http://www.tianjindirectory.net/TianjinBlogs/?page_id=123

Unknown said...

great post